Join BikeInsure with Great American Insurance Company at Ride Cincinnati on September 17, 2022.
Ride Cincinnati | RideCincinnati.org | Ohio
Ride Cincinnati is committed to raising as much money as possible to directly impact quality cancer research and cancer care throughout Greater Cincinnati. For years, the Ride has supported research efforts at the University of Cincinnati’s Barrett Cancer Center. Since 2018, thanks to the generosity of funding partners, 100% of all Rider-raised fundraising has gone directly to cancer research. Achieving the 100% standard remains our goal for this year and all years going forward. It is a primary objective of Ride Cincinnati to elevate cancer research as well as cancer care in the Greater Cincinnati region. We are focused on this mission so that patients no longer need to travel outside our community to receive the care they deserve. Ride Cincinnati Impact.
5 Questions and Answers for Ride Cincinnati Attendees!
What? In conjunction with the event, meet BikeInsure at the Great American Insurance Group tent.
When? Saturday, September 17, 2022, 10:30 am to 2:00pm.
Where? Sawyer Point Park in Cincinnati, OH. Look for the event sponsor tents.
Why? To say hi. We can even set you up with BikeInsure coverage in just two minutes so that you may ride Cincinnati or anyplace in the United States, its territories and possessions, Puerto Rico, and Canada with 'peace of mind' bike insurance.
What else? And you may also register for a Great American Insurance Group giveaway of a Blaupunkt foldable eBike valued at $2,000. The eBike winner will be selected at 1:30 pm EST on Saturday, September 17, 2022, at the Ride Cincinnati event.
Note from BikeInsure CEO: Cancer has seemed to impact almost everyone, directly or indirectly. I lost my Mom to cancer in her mid-40s and witnessed my Son survive cancer at the young age of 20. Cancer is complex, and the issues are uniquely nuanced. Still, it is beautiful to appreciate that communities may come together with BIKEs to raise necessary cancer funds, share relatable stories, and continue cancer advocacy. I, too, enjoy ride fundraisers, meeting mission-driven participants within our cancer communities, and advocating to help fund cancer survivor programs, as they were nonexistent when my Mom died of cancer.
✔ Volunteer Fundraiser | LiveStrong Foundation
● Created, coordinated and raised over $60,000 personally to help fund LiveStrong Cancer Survivor Programs in memory of my Mom who passed away to cancer in 1988.
✔ Volunteer Cancer Lobbyist
● Selected by LiveStrong to lobby the United States Congress, representing the human face of cancer in America on behalf of One Voice Against Cancer.
● Although legislative lobbying transitioned to remote efforts in 2021, in 2020, with cancer advocates on Capitol Hill in Washington, DC, we collectively urged Congress to prioritize funding for cancer research and prevention programs to include:
• $41.6 billion budget for The National Institutes of Health +
• $6.522 billion for National Cancer Institute (NCI) +
• $555 million for #cancer prevention activities at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, including $70 million for the National Program of Cancer Registries.
To donate alongside the Great American Insurance Group peloton at Ride Cincinnati 2022, please make Ride Cincinnati donation here before Nov. 17, 2022.