Bicycle Coverage Highlights
The BikeInsure plan covers new or used bicycles and eBikes. It provides reimbursement for repairs to your bike and listed accessories due to riding accidents. And during transit. The BikeInsure plan extends to a stolen bike or eBike when optional theft protection is selected.
Our comprehensive bicycle insurance plan with up to $10,000 in coverage per bicycle can be purchased for as little as $16.99 per month. In the event of a loss occurrence, you are responsible for a $100 deductible.
Optional theft insurance, with up to $10,000 in protection per bicycle, is an additional $8 monthly. In the event of a loss occurrence, you are responsible for a $250 deductible.
Have Questions?See All FAQ
- You may purchase coverage immediately, no additional underwriting is required.
- Coverage is for physical damage to your bicycle or attachments only.
- Theft Protect coverage is optional and may be added to your Bike Coverage accidental damage insurance.
- Claims must be reported within 60 days of an accident.
- Coverage can include new and existing bicycles you may own.
- This program covers bicycles for adults over 18 years old.
- There is no medical coverage. The insurance only applies to coverage of the bike.
- Your policy period rate will not increase due to having a claim.
- To review a specimen policy, click here.