What is $16.99 comprehensive eBike Insurance?
BikeInsure offers comprehensive yet inexpensive eBicycle insurance, so we recommend our $16.99 monthly plan to any eBicycle rider looking for an affordable policy that won't break the bank.
Top 7 Reasons to get BikeInsure eBicycle Insurance
- For a nominal $16.99 monthly recurring credit card charge, the eBicycle is protected.
- Optional eBike Theft Protection may be added for $8 monthly.
- Multiple eBicycles may be enrolled.
- New and used eBikes are eligible.
- Coverage is application only at BikeInsure.com.
- There is no additional underwriting required to insure an eBicycle.
- Enrollment for an eBike takes about two minutes via computer or smartphone.
Today's eBikes need a standalone electric bicycle insurance policy.
The BikeInsure eBicycle Insurance provides reimbursement for repairs to your eBike and listed accessories due to accidents when riding. Coverage continues during the transit of the eBike and extends to a stolen eBike when optional theft protection is selected.
Underwritten by Great American Insurance Company and rated "A+" (Superior) by AM Best, BikeInsure's innovative insurance solutions and specialization serve the niche eBike marketplace. Cyclists in the United States can get eBicycle coverage at BikeInsure.com.
Comprehensive eBike Coverage has a generous $10,000 limit that is standard.
· An eBike policy is just $16.99 per month for eBicycle coverage.
· An eBike policy comes with a $10,000 annual aggregate limit standard.
· An eBike policy comes with a low $100 per occurrence accident deductible.
· An eBike policy covers the eBike and listed accessories due to accidents when riding.
· An eBike policy continues coverage during transit of the eBike.
Optional Theft Protection has a standardized $10,000 limit.
· Theft Protection is only +$8 monthly for any listed eBike with Bike Coverage.
· Optional Theft Protection has a $10,000 annual aggregate limit standard.
· The Theft Protection option comes with a low $250 per occurrence theft deductible.
· An eBike policy extends to a stolen eBike when optional theft protection is selected.
Should eBikes be insured?
Yes! eBikes cost a lot of money, and you want to protect your investment. BikeInsure is a cost-effective, standalone, primary insurance solution for your eBicycle. In addition, the BikeInsure smart alternative provides the protection you need without compromising your homeowner's insurance.
Many insurance experts advise us to consider today's homeowner's insurance as "catastrophic loss protection." This insight is because homeowner's policies often have high deductibles, multiple claims can lead to cancellation or non-renewal, lower limits on certain individual items, and a claim can cause your premium to jump significantly. Furthermore, eBikes may have limited or no coverage by an eBicycle owner's renter or homeowner's insurance.
BikeInsure is a cost-effective, standalone, primary insurance solution for your eBike. The BikeInsure smart alternative provides the eBicycle insurance protection you need. Therefore, even though you paid thousands of dollars for an eBike, with BikeInsure you may own an eBicycle with ''peace of mind'' BikeInsure coverage for just $16.99 /mo.