Bicycle experts rate Best Bikes of 2022. BikeInsure covers each for just $16.99 monthly.
BikeInsure is a cost-effective, standalone, primary insurance solution for your bike or any of the Best Bikes of 2022. The BikeInsure smart alternative provides the Bicycle insurance protection you need. With BikeInsure, you may own your dream bike with ''peace of mind'' comprehensive coverage for just $16.99 /mo.
Ventum GS1 Gravel Bike | $4,199 +
"Born and tested in Utah’s Uinta Mountains, the GS1 offers off-road comfort and versatility without sacrificing speed. It’s the ultimate gravel machine: revolutionary design and cutting-edge engineering, all wrapped up in a sleek, speedy package."
Crust Bikes Bombora | $1,125 +
"A SERIOUS, STYLISH, STEEL-FRAMED GRAVEL BIKE WITH MOUNTAIN BIKE INFLUENCE. An easy-going, versatile, and legit big-tire steel gravel bike from a brand with a cult following. The Crust Bombora combines gravel performance with a mountain bike-like ride quality, all while oozing style and smiles."
10 of the Best endurance Road Bikes in 2022 available in the United States include:
- Cannondale Synapse Carbon LTD RLE | $7,050
- Canyon Endurace CF 7 eTap | $3,999
- Giant Defy Advanced Pro 2 | $4,800
- Scott Addict 30 | $3,299
- Specialized Roubaix Expert | $8,000
- BMC Roadmachine X One | $6,299
- Cervélo Caledonia 5 Ultegra Di2 | $8,500
- Felt VR Advanced Ultegra Di2 | $6,599
- Liv Avail Advanced Pro 2 | $4,800
- Trek Domane SL6 eTap | $5,299
Comprehensive Road Bike Insurance has a generous $10,000 limit that is standard.
- A road bike Insurance policy is just $16.99 per month for bicycle coverage.
- Each road bike insurance policy has a $10,000 annual aggregate limit standard.
- The road bike insurance policy comes with a low $100 per occurrence accident deductible.
- BikeInsure road bike insurance policy covers the bike and listed accessories due to accidents when riding.
- Furthermore, a road bike insurance policy continues coverage during the transit of the road bike.
2023 TREK Madone SLR Gen 7 | $7,999 +
"Trek launched the all-new Madone SLR, topping off their performance bike line-up with their fastest road race bike ever. Seven generations in the making, the Madone SLR is the ultimate race bike, complete with never-before-seen IsoFlow technology, dramatic aerodynamic improvements and an all-new gram-shaving design.
This completely redesigned race bike will be ridden by the Trek-Segafredo men’s and women’s teams at the biggest events on the cycling calendar, including the 2022 Tour de France and the first-ever Tour de France Femmes."
Optional Bike Theft Insurance has a standardized $10,000 limit.
- Bicycle theft insurance is only +$8 monthly for any listed Bicycle with Bike Coverage.
- Optional bike theft insurance has a $10,000 annual aggregate limit standard.
- The bike theft insurance option comes with a low $250 per occurrence theft deductible.
- A bicycle policy extends to a stolen Bike when optional theft protection is selected.
7 of the Best Mountain Bikes in 2022 available in the United States include:
- Santa Cruz | Chameleon D AL | $2,599
- Specialized | Stumpjumper Evo Elite Alloy | $6,100
- Liv | Embolden 1 | $2,300
- Marin | Alpine Trail Carbon 2 | $4,500
- Scor | 4060 ST GX | $6,599
- Rocky Mountain | Element Carbon 90 | $9,589
- Juliana | Wilder X01 AXS TR Carbon CC | $9.450
Should Bikes be insured?
Yes! Bikes cost a lot of money, and you want to protect your investment. BikeInsure is a cost-effective, standalone, primary insurance solution for your Bicycle. In addition, the BikeInsure smart alternative provides the protection you need without compromising your homeowner's Insurance.
- Road Bike Insurance is $16.99/mo.
- eBike Insurance is $16.99/mo.
- Triathlon Bike Insurance is $16.99/mo.
- Mountain Bike Insurance is $16.99/mo.
- Gravel Bike Insurance is $16.99/mo.
- Fat Bike Insurance is $16.99/mo.
- Cyclocross Bike Insurance is $16.99/mo.
- Fitness Bike Insurance is $16.99/mo.
- Cargo Bike Insurance is $16.99/mo.
- Fat Bike Insurance is $16.99/mo.
- YOUR BIKE INSURANCE is $16.99/mo.